- Location: Woodland Hills
- Sector: Legal
- Employment type: Permanent
- Date posted: Mar 14, 2017
- Closes: Mar 28, 2017
Workers' Compensation Defense Firm in Woodland Hills is seeking an experienced workers' compensation defense legal secretary.
* Minimum 3 years experience as a workers compensation legal secretary.
* Must have expertise with all aspects of EAMS and panel procedures.
* Must be proficient in MS Suite software such as Word, Excel and Outlook, and comfortable with online case-management and billing software.
* The ideal candidate will be organized and detail-oriented, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, a self-starter and a team player that works well with others.
* Superior written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with in-house clients and claims personnel, court personnel, opposing counsel and their staff, co-workers, clients, witnesses and outside vendors.
Qualified candidates, please send resumes to Diana Salcedo at firstname.lastname@example.org.