- Location: Orange, CA
- Sector: Legal
- Employment type: Permanent
- Date posted: Jul 18, 2017
- Closes: Aug 15, 2017
Rapidly expanding in-house legal department located in Orange has an immediate opening for a highly motivated, experienced legal secretary to join our staff. We are seeking a team player to work in a friendly, supportive, fast paced environment. The successful candidate must have at least two years of workers' compensation defense experience and be proficient in setting med/legal appointments, setting depositions, EAMS filing requirements, interacting with clients, calendaring and transcription. We offer a competitive salary with 100% employer paid insurance for the employee, 401K and other excellent benefits. All applications will be kept confidential.
• Minimum 2 years experience as a workers compensation defense legal secretary.
• Must have expertise with all aspects of EAMS and panel procedures
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• The successful candidate must be extremely organized and detail-oriented. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must be a self-starter and a team player.
• Superior written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with court personnel, opposing counsel and their staff, co-workers, clients, witnesses and outside vendors.
Please email resume to email@example.com