- Location: West Hollywood
- Sector: All
- Employment type: Regular, Full-Time
- Date posted: Aug 11, 2017
- Closes: Aug 25, 2017
Modern HR is an established and growing Professional Employer Organization (PEO) located in West Hollywood, CA. Currently, we have a need for a Workers Compensation Claims Rep.
Workers' Compensation Claims Representative
The person in this position will process our workers’ comp claims and access claim information from our various insurance carriers. He/she must have strong work ethics; must be able to multi-task and accommodate last minute changes; must work well under pressure and deadlines; must maintain high levels of confidentiality and must be a team player as well as able to work with minimal supervision. Excellent communication, customer service, attention to detail, verbal and written expression as well as proficiency in the Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and Internet are a must. Previous workers’ compensation claims and/or insurance experience is preferred.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· collect and reviews the CPEhr Supervisor’s Report of Injury for each claim;
· Contacts the client to verify and/or obtain any information missing from an incomplete report;
· reports claims to appropriate insurance carrier(s);
· provides pertinent information to carrier which may be important for handling of a claim and determining the compensability;
· ensures documentation of communications regarding workers’ compensation claims;
· coordinates communications between the injured worker, insurance carrier and the client;
· administers the Workers' Compensation program (including working with the insurance carrier to ensure that employees are returned to (modified) work as quickly as possible);
· communicates with medical facilities on a daily basis to ensure that injured workers are progressing with treatment and that reports are provided to CPEhr;
· maintains claim files;
· coordinates periodic updates of the OSHA Record-keeper program in order to ensure accuracy of data regarding lost days and days of modified duty and
· Assists with annual OSHA Log and Summary preparation and distribution to clients.
· Maintains and updates monthly excel reports to client.
E-Mail your Resume to: Ybarfatani@modernhr4u.com
Visit us at WWW.Modernhr4u.com