- Location: Los Angeles
- Sector: Legal
- Employment type: Permanent
- Date posted: Mar 7, 2017
- Closes: Apr 4, 2017
A Law Firm Receptionist Job is available immediately in Koreatown-Los Angeles. If you have at least 2 years’ experience working as a receptonist in a law firm, preferrably workers' compensation, then you may be the candidate for this rare opportunity. This firm offers a competitive salary paired with excellent benefits that include medical, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and paid parking/transit, paid time-off and holidays, and 401K investment options.
Receptionist Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Receiving telephone calls and visitors
• Typing and data entry
• Operating various office equipment, including computer & copier.
Skills and Specifications
• Two years minimum experience
• Proficiency with MS Word, ADP time and attendance, Fed-EX, UPS & Messenger services
• Organized and detail-oriented
• High level of discretion and confidentiality
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) is necessary
• Teamwork, Fellixiblity
Please email resume to email@example.com for consideration.