Well established Westside Workers’ Compensation defense firm with national blue-chip clients is looking to add a motivated, personable and well-organized “self-starter” attorney to our staff
This position is for a Senior Litigation Attorney and will have a case load of approximately 80-85 cases across a self-insured and TPA assigned Client base. The attorney will have full case handling responsibility during all phases of the file, from investigation and discovery thru to case-in-chief trials and liens and will interact directly with the Client. Relocation is not offered with this position.
• Accredited Juris Doctorate and Bachelor’s Degree.
• Licensed CA attorney in good standing with the California Bar and with current CA Workers’ Comp defense experience.
• 4+ years of Workers’ Comp file handling experience, from inception to resolution including adept trial experience.
• Strong strategic and critical thinking skills.
• Accomplished and assertive settlement negotiations skills.
• Able to work independently with the ability to manage time and multi-task effectively.
• Writing sample that reflects your ability to effectively present an analysis of damages and liabilities to the Client.
• Ability to maintain composure and professionalism under pressure.
• Ability to quickly adapt to new situations and changing priorities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills that reflect good interpersonal skills.
• Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat and essential computer and time billing skills.
• Travel within the Greater Southern California WCAB court region.
• Competitive salary.
• Medical benefits.
• Transportation and parking reimbursement.
• Paid Time Off
Applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their resume in either PDF or Word format; along with a cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO solicitation from employment agencies please.