Understand how to Litigate a Workers’ Comp Case, when the primary issue is Permanent Disability. This course will take the audience step by step through the litigation process of a permanent disability case. From developing an accurate record to presenting the case to the judge.
+ Clarifying the legal theory
- Strict AMA Guides Rating?
- Guzman Rebuttal (LC 4660)?
- LeBoeuf Analysis?
- Total Disability “in accordance with the fact” (LC 4662)?
+ Developing the Record
- Bullet proofing the medical evidence
- Taking the evaluating physician’s deposition
- Strategy for Use of Sub Rosa videos
+ Negotiation Techniques
- Analyzing the pros and cons of settlement
- When to take “yes” for an answer
- Dealing with difficult clients
+ Trial Strategies
- Use of recent case law to bolster your position
- Judicial perceptions of various trial tactics
- Avoiding the apportionment gotchas
- Use and Abuse of the Appeals Process
+ Bridging TTD to PTD: How, When, and What is Paid?
+ How to calculate attorney's fees in a PTD case
To register, please visit the website or call the number below!
Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Contact: (805) 484-0333 | email@example.com
Location: The Sportsmen's Lodge 12833 Ventura Blvd, Studio City , CA
Sep 29, 2017
Join the AWWC Ambassadors at the Don Cesar on St. Pete Beach. Hear from our special guest speaker, …
Oct 2-5, 2017
The IAIABC Convention is the premier conference of the Association, where workers' compensation le …
Oct 8-10, 2017
Conference Overview: The SIIA National Conference & Expo is the world’s largest event focused e …