WorkCompCentral's Annual Pain Management Training will cover the most vital issues in pain and pain management for 2017, as well as those arising for 2018. Vital skills, tools and medical updates will be provided to the entire spectrum of work comp professionals, including AMEs, QMEs, attorneys, adjusters, risk managers and employers. Seating is limited for this very special annual event in Los Angeles.
Dr. Ian Armstrong
"Spinal Surgery - When is Surgery Necessary?"
-Leading cause of disability between 30 to 60 year olds are spinal injuries
-Indications for spinal injuries
-Optimal times for surgery
Dr. Yuri Falkenstein
"Pain management and optimizing outcomes in the post-operative spine patient"
- Acute pain management after surgery
- Transitioning from using chronic pain medications
- Improving functional outcomes through physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Improving long term outcomes and return to work
Dr. Gary Bennett
"Current Trends in the Management of Chronic Pain"
- Prevalence and social impact of chronic pain
- Safe use of opioids in pain management as well as alternative treatments
Dr. Andrew Rah
- Lumbar stenosis is a common condition, especially in the middle ages and senior years, resulting in back and lower extremity symptoms.
- Treatments span from non-operative to operative depending on response to treatment and severity of symptoms.
Dr. Stuart Lonky
- Examples of upper and lower GI impairments induced through the use of medications used to treat both acute and chronic pain
- Complications, both from a scientific and a "medical practice" perspective
- How evaluating and treating internal medicine specialists should be managing these problems
Dr. Kamyar Assil
- Improving the quality of life for patients
- Forms of conservative management before considering surgery as a viable option
- Focus on each individual from a physical, mental and spiritual level to provide patients with function in normal day-to-day life
To register, please visit the website or call the number below!
Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Contact: (805) 484-0333 | email@example.com
Jul 22, 2017
Live Seminar Overvew: New for 2017 - learn all pertinent laws, skills and tools for lien issue …
Jul 29, 2017
WorkCompCentral presents a full day seminar offering the latest updates in Medicare Secondary Paye …
Aug 4, 2017
Live Seminar Overview: This special training day will provide detailed instructions and skills …