Join us at the Santa Monica Windjammers Yacht Club for Litigation and Trial Procedures. WCAB Marina del Rey issues will be discussed in depth.
- Trial Priority according to the Policy and Procedure Manual
- Strategies on how to get your case heard
- Practice and procedure walk-through
- Developing the record: what is substantial medical evidence?
- Burdens: who has to prove what?
- Trial testimony tactics: what's the point of a witness ?
- Attacking a med-legal report: AME vs PQME
- IMR appeals
- Untimely UR
Hon. Cirina A. Rose, Marina del Rey WCAB
Hon. Ivy Mi, Marina del Rey WCAB
Adam Dombchik, Esq., Gordon, Edelstein, Krepack, Grant, Felton & Goldstein
David F. Mahjoubi, Esq., Bradford & Barthel
Bethe Barkley, Esq., Stander Reubens Thomas Kinsey
Ajna Sharma-Wilson, Esq.
To register, please visit the website or call the number below!
Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Contact: (805) 484-0333 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Santa Monica Windjammers Yacht Club 13589 Mindanao Way, Marina Del Rey, CA
Sep 29, 2017
Join the AWWC Ambassadors at the Don Cesar on St. Pete Beach. Hear from our special guest speaker, …
Oct 2-5, 2017
The IAIABC Convention is the premier conference of the Association, where workers' compensation le …
Oct 8-10, 2017
Conference Overview: The SIIA National Conference & Expo is the world’s largest event focused e …