Join us at the Santa Monica Windjammers Yacht Club for Litigation and Trial Procedures. WCAB Marina del Rey issues will be discussed in depth.
- Trial Priority according to the Policy and Procedure Manual
- Strategies on how to get your case heard
- Practice and procedure walk-through
- Developing the record: what is substantial medical evidence?
- Burdens: who has to prove what?
- Trial testimony tactics: what's the point of a witness ?
- Attacking a med-legal report: AME vs PQME
- IMR appeals
- Untimely UR
Hon. Cirina A. Rose, Marina del Rey WCAB
Hon. Ivy Mi, Marina del Rey WCAB
Adam Dombchik, Esq., Gordon, Edelstein, Krepack, Grant, Felton & Goldstein
David F. Mahjoubi, Esq., Bradford & Barthel
Bethe Barkley, Esq., Stander Reubens Thomas Kinsey
Ajna Sharma-Wilson, Esq.
To register, please visit the website or call the number below!
Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Contact: (805) 484-0333 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Santa Monica Windjammers Yacht Club 13589 Mindanao Way, Marina Del Rey, CA
Jul 22, 2017
Live Seminar Overvew: New for 2017 - learn all pertinent laws, skills and tools for lien issue …
Jul 29, 2017
WorkCompCentral presents a full day seminar offering the latest updates in Medicare Secondary Paye …
Aug 4, 2017
Live Seminar Overview: This special training day will provide detailed instructions and skills …