Join us at the Santa Monica Windjammers Yacht Club for Litigation and Trial Procedures. WCAB Marina del Rey issues will be discussed in depth.
- Trial Priority according to the Policy and Procedure Manual
- Strategies on how to get your case heard
- Practice and procedure walk-through
- Developing the record: what is substantial medical evidence?
- Burdens: who has to prove what?
- Trial testimony tactics: what's the point of a witness ?
- Attacking a med-legal report: AME vs PQME
- IMR appeals
- Untimely UR
Hon. Cirina A. Rose, Marina del Rey WCAB
Hon. Ivy Mi, Marina del Rey WCAB
Adam Dombchik, Esq., Gordon, Edelstein, Krepack, Grant, Felton & Goldstein
David F. Mahjoubi, Esq., Bradford & Barthel
Bethe Barkley, Esq., Stander Reubens Thomas Kinsey
Ajna Sharma-Wilson, Esq.
To register, please visit the website or call the number below!
Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Contact: (805) 484-0333 | email@example.com
Location: Santa Monica Windjammers Yacht Club 13589 Mindanao Way, Marina Del Rey, CA
Dec 5, 2017
Annual Holiday Party Date: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 Time: 5:30pm - 10:00pm Big Gift Giv …
Dec 6-8, 2017
The leading training event for workers' comp and disability management professionals For 24 ye …
Dec 7, 2017
Event Details: Featuring casino games, raffle prizes, and much more! LA RIMS is pleased to annou …