Albert and Mackenzie is an established and growing California Workers' Compensation Defense Firm with multiple offices located in California. Named one of the Best Places to Work in greater Los Angeles and Orange County by the L.A. and O.C. Business Journals in 2015 and 2016, and the Sacramento Business Journal in 2017, we are seeking attorney's to join our team. We are expecting a 20% growth in business in the coming year and have opening in all of our offices statewide. We also have new offices opening in the Stockton, San Jose and Ventura areas.
· Some Workers' Compensation experience preferred.
· Highly motivated, results driven, high energy and a sense of urgency
· Strong attention to detail, with commitment to outstanding customer service
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks efficiently with little supervision
· Client focused, with the ability to deliver results
· Competitive salary
· Employer sponsored Medical and Vision coverage for the employees
· Employer sponsored Life, ADD&D, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
· Voluntary dental and additional life coverage
· Flexible Spending Plan to include Dependent Care and Health Care plans
· Ancillary benefits such as Accident and Critical Illness offered
· 401(k) plan with employer contribution
Albert and Mackenzie encourages education and has great training and mentoring programs to help lead you to succeed. The Albert and Mackenzie Executive, Management, IT and Support teams work together to assure the firm's success in the industry.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Jan 24-27, 2019
Please join us for the California Applicants’ Attorneys Association’s 2019 Winter Convention i …
Jan 27-29, 2019
Leaders from plans, networks, administrators and care management organizations in both commercial/ …
Jan 30-31, 2019
PIWC is teaming up with Jim Moriarty once again to bring you this opportunity to attend his 2 Day …