- Location: LOS ANGELES, CA & BREA, CA
- Sector: Legal
- Employment type: Regular, Full-Time
- Date posted: Feb 13, 2018
- Closes: Feb 27, 2018
Well-established Southern CA Workers' Compensation Defense Firm currently seeking to hire attorneys with Workers' Compensation litigation experience for our Orange and Los Angeles County offices.
We endeavor to limit our associates' caseloads in order to provide a high level of service to our clients. Candidates must be willing to initially work under close supervision while learning the firm's communication style and philosophy. Positions require good technical knowledge and excellent communication skills, plus comfort with electronic support systems.
Interested candidates should possess the following attributes:
* At least 3 years experience in the field of Workers' Compensation Defense.
* Knowledge of and experience before the various WCAB venues in the State of California.
* Intermediate to advanced dictation and computer skills with the ability to navigate the internet.
* Trial and doctor deposition experience.
* Expertise in old and new rating schedules.
* Familiarity with current case and statutory laws.
Interested candidates please send resume by email to Crystal_Cardona@devlawllp.com