- Location: Los Angeles
- Sector: Legal
- Employment type: Permanent
- Date posted: Jul 9, 2018
- Closes: Aug 6, 2018
DEV is currently seeking to add an attorney with Workers' Comp litigation experience for our expanding Los Angeles office to proactively represent a broad institutional client base.
We endeavor to limit our associates' caseloads in order to provide a very high level of service to our clients. Candidates must be willing to initially work under close supervision while learning the firm's communication style and philosophy. Positions require good technical knowledge and excellent communication skills, plus comfort with electronic support systems.
Interested candidates should possess the following attributes:
1. At least 2 years experience in the field of Workers’ Compensation Defense.
2. Knowledge of and experience before the various WCAB venues in the State of California.
3. Intermediate to advanced computer skills with the ability to navigate the internet.
4. Trial and doctor deposition experience.
5. Expertise in old and new rating schedules.
6. Familiarity with current case and statutory laws.
Benefits include competitive salary, Medical/Dental/LTD/Life, 401k, Profit Sharing Plan and a friendly and supportive work environment
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org