Workers' Compensation Defense Attorney
Albert and Mackenzie is an established and growing California Workers' Compensation Defense Firm with multiple offices located in California. Named one of the Best Places to Work in greater Los Angeles and Orange County by the L.A. and O.C. Business Journals in 2015 and 2016, and the Sacramento Business Journal in 2017, we are seeking an attorney to join our Van Nuys, Agoura Hills and Long Beach offices.
· 1 plus years of Workers' Compensation experience.
· Highly motivated, results driven, high energy and a sense of urgency
· Strong attention to detail, with commitment to outstanding customer service
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks efficiently with little supervision
· Client focused, with the ability to deliver results
· Competitive salary
· Employer sponsored Medical and Vision coverage for the employees
· Employer sponsored Life, ADD&D, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
· Voluntary dental and additional life coverage
· Flexible Spending Plan to include Dependent Care and Health Care plans
· Ancillary benefits such as Accident and Critical Illness offered
· 401(k) plan with employer contribution
Albert and Mackenzie encourages education and has great training and mentoring programs to help lead you to succeed. The Albert and Mackenzie Executive, Management, IT and Support teams work together to assure the firm's success in the industry.
send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org