We are currently looking for a Lien Negotiator, particularly in the realm of Worker’s Compensation. The ideal candidates must possess the skills to carry out lien negotiations, manage a heavy caseload of liens and files, and bring rapid file closures while providing the highest quality of service to our client.
Job Description: As a Lien Negotiator you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Negotiate lien resolution within parameters set by the Lien Department and in compliance with state Workers' Compensation laws and regulations.
- Preparing status reports for adjusters.
- Provide a settlement plan of action and justification for settlement amounts to be included in all requests for authority.
- Evaluate payment histories to determine timeliness of payment and objections.
- Identifying and reporting potential fraudulent activity.
- Establish appropriate defenses by examining all documentation and collecting any pertinent, missing records.
Job Qualification: We are looking for a qualified person for this position. The right candidate must:
- Possess strong reasoning, organizational and time management skills.
- Be reliable, dependable and adaptable (Able to work from 8:30am – 5:30pm).
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledgeable of workers compensation, preferred
- Preferred two or more years of related experience
- Experience with retrieval of data and adapting to various computer software.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook). Minimum of 45 wpm .
- Ability to independently set priorities, multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate clearly by telephone in a professional manner.
E-mail resume and salary to HR@hcrg.com
Competitive salary, health and dental, paid time off