Current Job Postings
||Location: San Diego
||Posted on: 03/06/2012
||Employment type: other
||Job Segment: Medical
||Applications accepted until:3/30/12
||Community Liaison/Medical Marketing
The Community Liaison must have excellent communication skills and be well-connected in the San Diego medical and work comp communities. This individual will be creative in designing attractive settings for meetings, give-away items, and effective brochures and other marketing materials. Must possess a positive, can-do attitude and thorough understanding of medical practice processes and paperwork flow. This individual is approachable and has good problem-solving skills.
A combination of professional experience and education in marketing, public relations and communication is essential to handle the diverse responsibilities of this position. Must have base knowledge of medical practice processes and work flow.
1. Education and experience equivalent to a bachelors degree in marketing and/or public relations.
2. Two years experience in medical practice marketing.
3. Computer literate in spread sheet applications, presentation software and some website design.
4. Superior oral and written communication skills.
1. Establish and maintain critical community relationships on behalf of San Diego Orthopaedic Assoc.
• Attend and participate in community events (i.e. RNCN, AIP, Work Comp Forum, etc.)
• Maintain active membership in community groups focused on enhancing contacts with potential referral sources
• Establish positive relationships with large local employers, nurse case managers, insurance adjusters, and attorneys
2. Liaise with referral sources to identify procedural or behavioral issues that inhibit referrals. Strategize with Administrator and/or physicians to develop corrective action.
3. Coordinate quarterly breakfast meetings to include venue selection, presentation development, invitation design and distribution, coordination of BRE credits.
4. Facilitate community speaking engagements for physicians at hospitals, community gatherings, forums, luncheons, etc.
5. Design and distribute marketing materials for practice.
6. Track and report on referral activity to the practice. Develop plan for generating referrals from additional sources.
7. Facilitate development, design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of practice website.
8. Act as liaison between practice providers and insurance adjusters, Nurse case managers, attorney’s offices, etc.
9. Develop internal marketing programs for employees, to include customer service training, how to deal with difficult people, etc.
10. Develop and coordinate employee morale activities and programs (i.e. newsletter, birthday celebrations, employee appreciation days, holiday party, etc.).
11. Assist physicians and/or administrator in other duties as requested.
Send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Sullivan On Comp