We are currently looking for Resolution Specialists, particularly in the realm of Worker’s Compensation. This is a hybrid position that works with Lien and Litigation Department Management to quickly and accurately move files towards closure and/or successful litigation. Ideal candidates must possess the skills to carry out lien negotiations, manage a heavy caseload of liens and files, and bring rapid file closures while providing the highest quality of service to our client. This position requires appearances at WCAB.
As a Resolution Specialists you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Negotiate lien resolution within parameters set by the Lien Department and in compliance with state Workers' Compensation laws and regulations.
- Prepare status reports for adjusters.
- Provide a settlement plan of action and justification for settlement amounts to be included in all requests for authority.
- Evaluate payment histories to determine timeliness of payment and objections.
- Identifying and reporting potential fraudulent activity.
- Establish appropriate defenses by examining all documentation and collecting any pertinent, missing records.
- Handle WCAB appearances as assigned and aim at file closures from the WCAB
- Complete WCAB negotiations and settlements in line with the HCRG litigation policies and philosophy
- Prepare hearing reports and recommendations following all WCAB Appearances and submit all relevant documents to HCRG clients in line with client guidelines.
- The need to move and handle boxes files due to file management and events which entails lifting and perform all functions as set forth.
- Sitting/standing for extended period of times
We are looking for a qualified person for this position. The right candidate must:
- Possess strong reasoning, organizational and time management skills.
- Be reliable, dependable and adaptable
- Previous WCAB lien appearance experience
- Knowledge of the WCAB judges and preferred practices
- Basic knowledge of provider billing and some OMFS (this is a plus but not fully required as we do provide expert witnesses and bill review EOB’s)
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to independently set priorities, multi-task and work under pressure.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
E-mail resume and salary to HR@hcrg.com
Competitive salary, health and dental, paid time off