Join us this summer at the 2nd Annual Medicare Secondary Payer Conditional Payment Forum! We’re taking over the Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel in Arlington, VA for two days of MSP compliance education. This forum will focus on Medicare Conditional Payments, giving you the latest regulatory and legal updates on this critical pillar of MSP compliance.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Gain best practices for resolving conditional payments to minimize legal exposure.
- Understand outcomes from the latest cases and how they are changing recovery rights for MAPs, prescription drug plans, and Medicaid.
- Bolster your Section 111 mandatory insurer reporting, and your overall MSP compliance.
- Enhance your conditional payment fundamentals while taking a deep dive into this critical pillar of MSP compliance.
- Learn from the most knowledgeable, experienced, and respected MSP faculty you will find anywhere in the country.
Check out the link below for more information!
Time: 7:00 am
Contact: Whitney Betts | 704-341-2445 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel 900 S Orme St, Arlington,
Jun 28 – Jul 1, 2018
Please join us for CAAA’s 2018 Summer Convention at the Disneyland® Hotel in sunny Southern Cal …
Jun 29, 2018
Tee Time is 12 Noon Registration time 10 AM (2 hours before tee time) Putting Contest 10 AM …
Jul 11-13, 2018
Mark your calendar and make the most of your membership in CCWC with these opportunities for educa …