- Location: South Orange County
- Sector: Legal
- Employment type: Permanent
- Date posted: Nov 5, 2018
- Closes: Dec 3, 2018
Experienced, highly-skilled, effective attorney needed for busy boutique workers' compensation defense firm with loyal client base in Orange County. We appear and defend cases in most venues in California. Competitive compensation. Beautiful, convenient office location. Great working environment offering quality of life. We are looking for someone who can work effectively for our clients with little supervision in managing a reasonable caseload. We are looking for an independent thinker who is self-motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic who is seeking a work-life balance.
Basic duties include, but are not limited to:
• Researching and analyzing complex legal issues and writing briefs or memoranda for submission to clients, courts, and arbitrators.
• Appearing at the WCAB, arbitrations, and mediations on behalf of the firm's clients, as well as presenting well-reasoned oral arguments to the judicial body.
• Conducting discovery in preparation for litigation.
• Ability to work cooperatively and independently in a sophisticated, fast-paced, collegial environment.
Please send resume and references (two personal and three professional) to firstname.lastname@example.org.