California Regulations 9881
§ 9881 Posting of Notice to Employees
(b) The Notice to Employees poster shall be easily understandable. It shall be posted in both English and Spanish where there are Spanish-speaking employees.
(c) The Notice to Employees poster shall include the following information:
(1) The name of the current compensation insurance carrier of the employer, or when such is the fact, that the employer is self-insured, and who is responsible for claims adjustment. (2) How to get emergency medical treatment, if needed.
(3) Emergency telephone number(s), for hospital, ambulance, police and firefighting services. (4) The kinds of events, injuries and illnesses covered by workers' compensation.
(5) Advice that the employer may not be responsible for compensation because of an injury due to the employee's voluntary participation in any off-duty recreational, social, or athletic activity that is not a part of the employee's work-related duties.
(6) The injured employee's right to receive medical care.
(7) The rights of the employee to select and change the treating physician pursuant to the provisions of Labor Code Section 4600, including the right to predesignate a personal physician or medical group.
(8) The rights of the employee to receive temporary disability indemnity, permanent disability indemnity, supplemental job displacement benefits, and death benefits, as appropriate.
(9) To whom the injuries should be reported.
(10) The existence of time limits for the employer to be notified of an occupational injury.
(11) The protections against discrimination provided pursuant to Labor Code Section 132a.
(12) The location and telephone number of the nearest information and assistance officer.
(13) A description about Medical Provider Networks ("MPN") which includes what a MPN is, the predesignation exemption from the MPN, when an employee must begin to use a physician from the MPN, and how to request information about using a MPN. The MPN Contact telephone number, address and, if available, the MPN website address/URL shall be included.
The effective date of MPN coverage for the MPN being used by the employer to cover current injuries shall also be stated if the employer is using an MPN.
(d) The employer may post the Administrative Director's approved Notice to Employee Poster provided in Section 9881.1. If the employer chooses not to use the Notice to Employee Poster provided in Section 9881.1, the employer may use a poster which meets the posting requirements of Labor Code Section 3550, includes the information required by this regulation, and has been approved by the Administrative Director.
Section 9881.1. Notice to Employees Poster
[See Revisions to Notice to Employees Poster]