Florida Regulations 69L-29.002
§ 69L-29.002 Eligibility Requirements for Certification.
|69L-29.002 Eligibility Requirements for Certification.
(1) A Provider who correctly answers 95% of the HCP Tutorial review questions shall qualify for certification if the Provider is:
(a) A physician that holds a clear active license issued by the Department of Health (hereinafter �DOH�) or a Florida medical school teaching or faculty certificate issued pursuant to Sections 458.3145, 459.0077, 463.0057 or 466.002, F.S., or a chiropractic medicine faculty certificate pursuant to Section 460.4062, F.S., or a temporary certificate in an area of critical need pursuant to Section 458.315, F.S.; or
(b) A recognized practitioner that holds a clear active license issued by DOH.
(2) A health care facility with an unencumbered license issued by the Agency for Health Care Administration (hereinafter �AHCA�) is deemed certified.
(3) A provider under contract with a licensed managed care organization is deemed certified.
(4) A pharmacist licensed under Chapter 456, F.S. is deemed certified.
(5) A provider shall not be eligible for reimbursement of services pursuant to Section 440.13, F.S., until such time as the certification requirements under this rule are met.
Rulemaking Authority 440.13(3)(a), 440.591 FS. Law Implemented 440.13(3), (13) FS. History�New 3-14-95, Formerly 38F-53.002, 59A-29.002, Amended 2-6-13.