Washington Regulations 263.12.016
§ 263.12.016 Public records -- Location.
|(1) Public records available. All public records of the board as defined in chapter 42.17 RCW are deemed to be available for public inspection and copying pursuant to these rules, except as otherwise provided by RCW 42.17.310.
(2) General information concerning the board may be obtained at its headquarters, 2430 Chandler Ct. S.W., P.O. Box 42401, Olympia, Washington 98504-2401.
(3) Public records officer. The public records officer shall be responsible for the following: The implementation of the board's rules and regulations regarding release of public records, coordinating the staff of the board in this regard, and generally insuring compliance by the staff with the public records disclosure requirements of chapter 42.17 RCW.
(4) Indices are available providing identifying information as to the following: (a) Final decisions and orders of the board, including concurring and dissenting opinions; (b) proposed decisions and orders of the board's industrial appeals judges; (c) in addition, any indices maintained for intra-agency use are available for public inspection and copying.
(5) No fee will be charged for inspection of public records. Inspection will be during office hours in a space provided by the board and must be accomplished without excessive interference with the essential functions of the agency, and without causing damage or disorganization to public records.
(6) A fee shall be charged for copies of documents made with the board's equipment in an amount necessary to cover the cost to the agency of providing such service.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 51.52.020. 00-23-021, § 263-12-016, filed 11/7/00, effective 12/8/00; 91-13-038, § 263-12-016, filed 6/14/91, effective 7/15/91. Statutory Authority: RCW 51.52.104, 51.52.020 and chapters 51.48 and 42.17 RCW. 86-03-021 (Order 20), § 263-12-016, filed 1/10/86. Statutory Authority: RCW 51.41.060(4) and 51.52.020. 83-01-001 (Order 12), § 263-12-016, filed 12/2/82. Statutory Authority: RCW 51.52.020. 82-03-031 (Order 11), § 263-12-016, filed 1/18/82; Order 10, § 263-12-016, filed 4/5/76; Order 7, § 263-12-016, filed 4/4/75.]