Florida Regulations 60Q-6.106
§ 60Q-6.106 CONSOLIDATION AND VENUE
|(1) The judge, on the judge's own initiative or on the motion of any party, may consolidate any claims or petitions, except for a claim for reimbursement from the Special Disability Trust Fund, with any pending petition for the purpose of a hearing or for any other purpose.
(2) Any motion to consolidate cases belonging in the same venue shall be filed in only the lowest-numbered case sought to be consolidated and shall be resolved by the judge to whom that case is assigned.
(3) Any motion to consolidate cases belonging in different venues shall be filed in the case assigned to the judge being asked to transfer the case to the other venue and shall contain the signatures of all parties, or, if represented, their attorneys of record.
(4) A motion to change venue shall be filed with the judge and shall contain the signatures of all parties, or, if represented, their attorneys of record.
(5) When a judge assigned to a case determines that the case is proceeding in an incorrect venue, the judge may transfer the case to the proper venue.
(6) For accidents occurring outside of the state, the deputy chief judge's initial determination of venue may be changed by order of the assigned judge.
Specific Authority 440.45 (1)(a), (4) FS.
Law Implemented 440.25(4)(d), 440.45 (1)(a), (4) FS.