Florida Regulations 69L-6.007
§ 69L-6.007 Compensation Notice
(2) The following information shall, in addition to subsection (1) above, be included on the compensation notice if the employer is insured through a commercial insurer: (a) The name and address of the employer; and (b) The name and address of the insurer, the employers current workers compensation insurance policy number, the effective date of coverage of that policy and the expiration date of the policy.
(3) The following information shall, in addition to subsection (1) above, be included on the compensation notice if the employer is self-insured through a self-insurance fund: (a) The name and address of the employer; (b) The name of self-insurers fund to which the employer belongs; (c) The employers membership number; (d) The effective date of coverage; and (e) The service agent employers account number.
(4) The compensation notice may also include such other information, in addition to information required by subsections (1), (2), and (3) above, as the insurer or self-insurance fund may desire concerning accident reports, the names of physicians, or other pertinent information.
(5) Printers, insurers, self-insurers or self-insurance funds may obtain an electronic version of the art work for the compensation notices from from the Division's website at http://www.myfloridacfo.com/WC/.
(6) For a transitional period of 90 days from the effective date of this rule, an insurer or self-insurance servicing agent may use the broken arm posters identified and adopted in subsection 69L-6.007(1), F.A.C., or the corresponding poster(s) in effect prior to the adoption of this rule. After the completion of the 90 day transitional period, only the posters adopted in this rule may be used.
Rulemaking Authority 440.40, 440.591 FS. Law Implemented 440.40 FS. HistoryNew 11-20-79, Amended 4-15-81, 1-2-86, Formerly 38F-6.07, Amended 2-2-00, Formerly 38F-6.007, Amended 3-26-03, Formerly 4L-6.007, Amended 1-30-11.