Florida Regulations 69L-29.008
§ 69L-29.008 Verification of Certification Status.
|69L-29.008 Verification of Certification Status.
(1) Upon issuance of the DWC Provider Certification Notice, the following information will be recorded on the Certification List:
(a) Provider�s First and Last Name; (b) Provider�s DOH or AHCA license number; (c) Provider�s place of business name, address(es) and telephone number(s); (d) Provider�s specialty board affiliation(s) and sub-specialty(ies).
(2) The certification status of a provider may be verified by accessing the Certification List at http://www.myfloridaacfo.com/WC/index.htm under the �Databases� link.
(3) A provider who, pursuant to this rule chapter, is deemed certified may elect to be listed on the Certification List by completing the HCP Tutorial Pre-Screening Assessment at: https://apps.fldfs.com/provider/HCPSearch.aspc.
(4) A provider who, pursuant to this rule chapter, is deemed certified and elects not to be listed on the Certification List, shall provide proof of current licensure or contract with a licensed managed care organization upon which certification status is deemed when requested in writing by an insurer, including electronic written requests, within ten (10) days of the request.
(5) Providers are responsible for maintaining and updating their provider profile to reflect any changes in the information identified in subsection (1).
Rulemaking Authority 440.13(3)(a), 440.591 FS. Law Implemented 440.13(3), (13) F.S. History-New 3-14-95, Formerly 38F-53.008, 59A-29.008, Amended 2-6-13.